Sometimes, accidents at work happen
Often accidents happen when, and where, you least expect them to. What may seem like a small accident, could result in the worst outcome. When you are at work, the last thing that you expect is to suffer from an accident or injury. Of course, there are some circumstances where this might be more likely, but your Employer should be doing everything they can to reduce this likelihood.
Whether you are full-time, part-time, self-employed or working on a temporary or casual basis, you should not be expected to work in conditions where accidents are likely. If you are injured the effects such as physical pain, the inability to work, or long-term suffering can be devastating.
At Wosskow Brown, we are here for you. Our expert Personal Injury Team are highly experienced in getting the best possible outcome for your claim. Sometimes all you need is someone to listen, and that is where we step in.
When we listen, we can understand what has caused your accident, and how that has affected you and your quality of life, for now and in the the future. By doing this, we ensure you get your full entitlement, based on the unique circumstances of your case.
There is a legal duty on your employer to ensure you are safe at work. They have an responsibility to:
- carry out risk assessments
- ensure training is provided and updated
- provide a safe system of work
- provide adequate and suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
- minimise risks to health and safety
- ensure work equipment is maintained
Our experts aim is to make sure you get the compensation that you deserve, and we will work to ensure this happens. We really have seen it all, and often, our actions mean that Employers put proper systems in place to ensure no-one else will have to suffer through an accident or injury at work.
Compensation can put you back on track
The way we see it, is that compensation is there for you to get your life back on track. Whether that means compensating you for pain and suffering from a minor accident, or making sure you get the money you deserve from loss of earnings.
We look at every case as unique, as the circumstances for every accident are different. One injury might only have short term effects, whereas others can change your life forever. Why does Wosskow Brown want you to claim for compensation?
- Some accidents might not be completely your fault, it is always worth speaking to our Specialists to evaluate the individual circumstances of your accident.
- Have you been out of work as a result of your accident or injuries? Will you be restricted in your work in the future? We call this loss of earnings, and is it a very real risk for people who have been in an accident at work.
- Have you had to pay upfront. for specialist care or services whilst you have been ill or injured? The smallest things such as a partner needing to take time off to care for you, or needing to buy specialist medicines to help you recover. These outgoings all stack up, and you would have never had to buy these, had you not been injured in an accident.
- The overall suffering caused from your accident could be life changing, especially if the accident was not your fault.
- Miscellaneous outgoings - travel, specialist food, equipment, or home adaptation (ie: stair lift, handrails). All of these outgoings wouldn't have been necessary if your Employer had taken care and attention.
Call our Accidents at Work Claims Team on 0114 256 4000
Our expert team have got experience in all types of injury at work claims. Plus, if you have been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault, you can chat with our experts for basic advice for free, and we always operate on a ‘No-Win-No-Fee’ basis. Call our Specialist Personal Injury Team, and we can help you get back on track.
The Whole Experience was Excellent