Immigration & Visas
This price information is for assistance in relation to assisting clients with the preparation and submission of a limited range of immigration applications, excluding asylum applications. We do not undertake all types of immigration applications but we operate on the basis of a fixed fee for the following services.
The fee will vary according to our assessment of the complexity of the application and your circumstances and the complexity of a matter will usually be determined by matters such as prior immigration history, any facts impacting good character, personal and financial circumstances and future plans.
Please feel free to contact us for a no obligation discussion about your case.
Legal Fees and Disbursements
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees.
Our Legal Fees are as follows
- Applications for naturalisation or registration under the British Nationality Act 1981 – between £700.00 and £1000.00 + VAT
- Applications on behalf of European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and their family members under the applicable EEA Regulations or Immigration Rules, including applications for permanent residence, residence cards, and registration certificates – between £700.00 and £1000.00 + VAT
- Visit visas (for tourism, or visiting friends / family) – between £600.00 and £1,000.00 + VAT
- Spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e)s or proposed civil partners – between £700.00 and £1000.00 + VAT
- Application for new biometrics – between £500.00 and £700.00 + VAT
- Travel document applications – between £500.00 and £700.00 + VAT
- Further leave to remain application – between £1,000.00 and £1,200.00 + VAT
- Other categories, such as applications on the basis of long residence – between £800.00 and £1000.00 + VAT
Likely disbursements may include
- Interpreter’s fees at £40.00 to £120.00 per hour if applicable.
- Home office application fees which vary depending on the type of application. Information about the Home Office fees are available on their website.
- Independent expert reports for example medical experts. These are not required in many cases: we will let you know as soon as possible if we consider an expert, report is necessary.
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses.
What services does this fee include
The following steps are included
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf
- Attendance at a Home Office interview. If the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take
Potential additional costs may be charged for
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
Typical timescales and key stages
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within a week or two of you providing us with all of the relevant information, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application once it is submitted but you can read the current processing times here: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.