We’re sure that we can all agree, that we can’t wait to see the back of 2020. It has been a tough year for everyone. As a firm, Wosskow Brown have carried on throughout the year to deliver the best possible service we could to our clients. We’re not going to lie, it has been incredibly hard work.
That’s why this year, our staff will be taking an extended break over Christmas.
We normally have a short break over the festive period, where the office would be shut for a three day period between Christmas Day and the New Year. This year, we all need a little bit more time to recharge our batteries.
2020 has been a very strange year for us as a firm, as it has for everyone else too. For our staff, the speed of evolution has been incredible. We have adapted our processes, learnt new skills and persevered with change. We’re incredibly proud of what we have achieved in such a short space of time and we’re thankful for our staff and the efforts they have put in.
The year has brought its own challenges, such as working from home. While it sounds like a fantastic idea, and it is great to miss the rush hour dash, it is tough to disconnect. We’re conscious of what this does to our staff’s mental health and well-being, and we all need to be able to step away from the computer. We need to have a break; with our families, to re-establish a healthy work-life balance. We hope you understand.
Our extended Christmas break will leave us refreshed and reinvigorated for the challenges that lie ahead of us in 2021. We’re already anticipating that our property teams will be busy with transactions leading up to the Stamp Duty Holiday deadline. After that, we’ll be heading into Spring which is typically a busy time for the property market too.
When are we closing for Christmas?
From Monday 21st December, only an essential, skeleton staff will be working to ensure the completion of pre-arranged contractual transactions. We will be pausing any routine progression of matters from 5pm on the 18th December, until we return on Monday 4th January 2021. Our offices will close at 2pm on 23rd December, and reopen at 9am on Monday 4th January.
Christmas Opening Hours
- Monday 21st December: 9am – 5pm (pre-arranged transactions only)
- Tuesday 22nd December: 9am – 5pm (pre-arranged transactions only)
- Wednesday 23rd December: 9am – 2pm (pre-arranged transactions only)
- Thursday 24th December: Closed
- Friday 25th December: Closed
- Saturday 26th December: Closed
- Sunday 27th December: Closed
- Monday 28th December: Closed
- Tuesday 29th December: Closed
- Wednesday 30th December: Closed
- Thursday 31st December: Closed
- Friday 1st January: Closed
- Saturday 2nd January: Closed
- Sunday 3rd January: Closed
- Monday 4th January: Normal operating hours resume
We would like to take the opportunity to wish all of our clients and suppliers a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
We look forward to working with you in 2021.