Wosskow Brown Solicitors are looking for a full-time secretary to join their Personal Injury team in Barnsley, Regent Street.
Here at Wosskow Brown, we are that rare gem among solicitors – a long-established firm with a young, keen eye on the fast-moving needs of individuals and businesses. We’re constantly updating the services we offer to reflect what’s happening in the world outside our door, from changes to property law to the latest developments in employment law.
What we’re looking for
We’re ideally looking for someone who has experience as a Legal Secretary. If you have previous experience working in a Personal Injury team, that would be preferable, but not a deal-breaker.
We’re happy to provide excellent training and guidance to the right personality.
As a Personal Injury secretary, you will be assisting our Personal Injury team in Barnsley with admin and secretarial support.
Wosskow Brown is looking for someone that will own the job. They’ll take pride in their work and seek to help build amazing client experiences.
We would expect you to:
- Answer phone calls swiftly and politely, directing enquiries to the most suitable member of the team
- Arrange appointments and meeting room bookings
- Welcome clients to the department
- Work with colleagues to provide an excellent service
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Transcription/Audio typing experience, to provide full secretarial support to the team.
- Assist with general office administration where necessary
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch each day.
Our salary range is competitive and will depend on experience and skills.
Applying for the job
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by email to Louise@wosskowbrown.co.uk.
Please quote reference LS-B-PI-0722
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.