The field of commercial property can be challenging, diverse and wide-ranging - but with cost-effective and expert advice from our experienced legal representatives - it can be part of a broader and rewarding investment in your business journey.
Whatever your business offering and organisational structure, you will undoubtedly find the need for a variety of professional support during the course of your operation. Whether you are just starting out, or looking to expand or sell your business, it is highly likely that you will require commercial property advice at some point.
It is our goal to learn about and understand your business on a personal level. That will enable our team to customise and tailor our advice to serve the bespoke, individual needs of your business. It is likely that your requirements will present matters for consideration that you had not foreseen and we make it a key part of our mission to help you understand and overcome those objectives.
Our experienced commercial property team are in a position to offer a range of professional advice on all areas of commercial property, including (but not limited to):-
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing commercial leases for both Landlord and Tenant clients – together with ancillary documentation, such as Agreement for Lease, Licence for Alterations and Rent Deposit Deeds.
- Advising both Landlord and Tenant clients in respect of leasehold assignments (to include drafting, negotiating and agreeing ancillary documentation, such as Licences to Assign and Authorised Guarantee Agreements).
- Advising upon the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property by charity, company, individual and organisational clients.
- Advising on the terms of commercial mortgages and secured lending facilities over freehold and leasehold commercial property for charity, company, individual and organisational clients, in addition to acting solely for specialist financial institutions and lenders in the provision of such facilities.
- Advising SASS/SIPP corporate trustees and their beneficiary clients in relation to the acquisition, disposal and leasing of freehold and leasehold commercial property.
- Advising company and organisational directors and individuals in respect of the terms of personal guarantees (and other security documentation) to support third-party secured banking and loan facilities.
- Advising developers upon plot sales within small-medium sized residential developments, to include drafting, negotiating and agreeing ancillary contract packs and sale documentation.
- Advising upon the acquisition by company, individual and organisational clients of new-build freehold and leasehold property.
- Advising on the commercial terms of overage clawback agreements in respect of freehold land (include drafting, negotiating and agreeing the Overage Deed and ancillary documentation).
- Advising on the commercial terms of option agreements and conditional contracts (include drafting, negotiating and agreeing the related ancillary documentation).
- Advising upon the acquisition of complicated and shared-ownership freehold and leasehold property.
- Advising upon equity release in respect of both freehold and leasehold property
- Advising upon other complex or novel commercial and residential conveyancing transactions, requiring in-depth and tailored specialist advice.
Our commercial property team is committed to assessing the needs and requirements of your business and the matter at hand. You will be offered a bespoke and comprehensive fee quote, comprising of at least two different fee choices, each detailing precisely what is included within that option. This approach empowers you - the client - in deciding how you want us to charge for the work carried out.
Please feel free to get in touch today to discuss your commercial property needs and how Wosskow Brown Solicitors can help you.
Impressed with Service
Atlas Technical Services
Friendly and Professional