Claim the compensation you deserve
Often, people forget that injuries caused whilst participating in any sport, either Professional or Amateur, can cause lasting damage to your life. In extreme cases, the injuries can be so bad that it could ruin your career or worse.
If you have suffered from a sports injury, you may be entitled to compensation, and our specialists are on hand on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis to make sure you get all the compensation you are entitled to..
Not only are we experts in Sports Law, we are also keen sports people too, and our firm pride ourselves in sponsoring and participating in a variety of local sports and activities. This means that when it comes to your injury we know exactly what it means for you to get compensation. We can also provide you with specialist advice and put you in touch with Experts that can help you get your life back on track.
Sports Injury Claims
Sports Injuries, are sometimes considered to be "within the legal boundaries of the sport" such as a bruised shoulder from a game of rugby at the weekend. However, illegal manoeuvres and foul play in sports can have devastating results, and injuries are often life changing. It is not always clear cut, and that is why we offer a free Consultation to help assess your situation, and make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
- Injuries resulting from illegal or foul play
- Injuries sustained from using faulty or poorly maintained equipment
- Accidents caused because of poor ground conditions, or defects in the building where the sport takes place
- Long term pain due to lack of training with equipment
- Sport governing bodies who have neglected their responsibility to protect players and referees
- Provision of insufficient or faulty personal protective wear.
Give our Sports Injury Specialists a call on 0114 256 4000
Whether you have been injured or fallen ill from an incident playing at an Amateur or Professional level, our Personal are free to chat with you to assess and evaluate your injuries. Call our experts today and let us put you back on track.