Today's businesses should not take strategic decisions without first seeking proper legal advice.
For many of our clients, a key part of their success has been to involve us early in their decision making process rather than waiting until there is a 'problem' to be solved.
Wosskow Brown's corporate and commercial team assists many high-level corporate boards, as well as private entrepreneurs, to achieve successful and informed business decisions.
Restructuring a Business or Writing Employment Contracts?
Whether establishing or reorganising your business, buying another company or restructuring your finances, we are happy to assist your management team and work closely with other professional advisors to bring your projects to a successful conclusion.
We are able to advise on:
- Buying and selling the business
- Commercial leases and renewals
- Drafting and negotiating legal contracts
- Appointing and removal of directors
- Meetings and resolutions
- Directors duties and responsibilities
- Advising shareholders
- Company finance
- Protecting business assets
- Dealing with your employees
- Employment law
- Commercial litigation
- Business rescue and restructure
- Complying with regulations
- Data protection
- Money laundering compliance
- Health and safety
Talk To Us
If you run or manage a business and need advice and assistance, please feel free to contact our experienced business team on 0114 256 6577 or email us at email@example.com . You can also see a list of staff who work in our commercial department, along with their contact details by visiting Our People.