Need a personal license to sell alcohol?

Do you have proper planning permission?

Taxi licensing problems?

Is your premises licensed?


Our dedicated team can guide you in the right direction when it comes to licenses. Need Alcohol licensing, a Premises Licence, or a Personal Licence? We can assist. Whether you are applying for a license or have problems with an existing license contact us and let our experts help you.

Heading up this brand new Licensing Department is Nikki Sharpe.

Nikki, who joined our firm in 2015, is Head of this new Licensing Department. She has experience with local Licensing Commitees and also the Magistrates Court and her well rounded understanding of law will benefit you depending on your needs.

We specialize in Licensing the following areas:

Alcohol / Entertainment / Gambling

Taxi / Vehicle


- For new premises we can also assist with Planning matters

Licenses are needed when running:




Off Licenses / Supermarkets





For initial help & advice, call Nikki Sharpe on 01142300122 or email

Our doors are always open to you, whatever your problem… please feel free to come and talk to one of our specialists…

Our expert and friendly staff are waiting to help you – please give us a call.

Please choose your preferred way of contacting us online:

Send us an Email…

Talk to us via social media…

Arrange a callback…

Preferred time of call

Submit an enquiry…


You’re in safe hands with Wosskow Brown…