Advice from experts with real commercial experience.
Business rescue and restructure
Few businesses succeed without also surviving challenges along the way. Ironically, it’s often at times of recovery or growth that poor cash flow can cause problems. But there is a way forward.
Our Insolvency Department is headed by Ian Brown who ran his own business before qualifying as a solicitor. This is why you can count on us for no-nonsense advice and practical solutions when your business runs into difficulties.
We act for the owner of the business, not the business itself, and make sure that the owners aims are achievable. We will work with you to devise the best solution for your particular situation and we won’t give up until your problems have all been resolved.
We are located right in the centre of Sheffield’s industrial heartland which means we’re ideally placed – professionally and geographically – to deliver sensible solutions when and where you need them.
We have had years of experience, there’s no challenge that we won’t have seen before. In fact, we can help with all of the following and more:
- sole trader, partnerships and company restructure
- arrangements with creditors formal company and individual voluntary arrangements
- voluntary and compulsory liquidation
- administration and receiverships
- personal guarantees
- directors’ disqualification
- breach of directors’ duty claims
- wrongful trading and preference claims.