Advice from experts with real commercial experience.
Business rescue and restructure
Few businesses succeed without also surviving challenges along the way. Ironically, it’s often at times of recovery or growth that poor cash flow can cause problems. But there is a way forward.
Our insolvency department is headed by Ian Brown who ran his own business before qualifying as a solicitor. It’s why you can count on us for no-nonsense advice and practical solutions when your business runs into difficulties.
We’ve got what it takes to help you get your business back on its feet. We’ll work with you to devise the best solution for your particular situation and we won’t give up until you’re safely back in the black.
We’re located right in the centre of Sheffield’s industrial heartland which means we’re ideally placed – professionally and geographically – to deliver sensible solutions when and where you need them.
And because we’ve had years of experience, there’s no challenge that we won’t have seen before. In fact, we can help with all of the following and more:
- sole trader, partnerships and company restructure
- arrangements with creditors formal company and individual voluntary arrangements
- voluntary and compulsory liquidation
- administration and receiverships
- personal guarantees
- directors’ disqualification
- breach of directors’ duty claims
- wrongful trading and preference claims.