Not only are we experts in sports law, we are also keen sports people too.
Sports Development Fund - helping Grass Roots sports
Sports Development Fund
We love sport. And we believe development at grass routes level is where our best UK athletes are created.
Therefore in a drive to improve grass routes competition we’ve established the Sports Development Scheme, a scheme that means every time you use WB, you'll get back up to 25% of costs for your club*.
You can use the funds to improve facilities, promote more competition or even upgrade equipment.
So if you require any legal assistance, give us a call and help nurture our future athletes.
- Ashley Birks – Professional Speedway Rider
- Sheffield Cycle Speedway Club - Vicky Brown and Lucy Whitehead
- Sheffield Speedway Tigers
- Alistair Wood - Triathlete
- Local Event Riders - Annie Everard, Sarah Healy, Sally Wood, Vicky Bentley, Hannah Taylor and Katie Patrick
- Mitchell Travis - Local Snooker Semi-professional
Must be a professional sports club, UK registered CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club) or for individuals, registered with an official body within the UK.
What to Do Next?:
If you have a legal matter call us on 0114 2561 560 or make an online enquiry. Fee grants vary between legal matters, so to get an accurate quotation before instruction please contact us. Make sure you state your club and we'll direct you to the correct department.