We're looking for a new Legal Secretary
Legal Secretary Commercial and Residential Property Team
Commercial and Residential Property Team
Woodseats Office Sheffield
The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support for a fee earner and Legal Assistant within our Woodseats Branch Sheffield.
Candidates must possess previous relevant experience (preferably within Commercial Property and Residential property).
Must have accurate typing skills and the ability to use a digital dictation system. We are seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, leases, land registry transfers, contracts, licenses, tenancies and attendance notes.
- Copy typing draft to finished items.
- Preparing official forms for searches and applications to the Land Registry.
- Carrying out on-line pre-contract searches
- Scheduling deeds and requesting receipt upon dispatch
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
- Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgements.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required.
- Maintaining diary and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
- Preparing draft bills, including disbursements from billing guides. Preparing relevant forms for accounts including payment requests etc.
- File closures.
- Arranging Travel/ Accommodation
- Other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team and support for the small team of three within the Woodseats Office
Please forward your CV to louise@wosskow Brown.co.uk
Closing Date 6th November 2017.